kendall jenner tattoo


    Kendall Jenner, sister of reality star Kim Kardashian, strips her clothes at a very young age of 14.


    Kim was very proud of her sister's photos that she posted a series of sexy shots of her half sister in her blog on Monday, July 19. She even said, "Here are the final shots from Kendall’s beach photo shoot the other day with Nick Saglimbeni!! They turned out sooo gorgeous!! I am so proud of Kendall. She’s going to take over the modeling world… you just watch! :) "


    Earlier in January, Kendall was announced as the new face for Forever 21's Twist.


    In an interview with E! online she said, "I looked to Kim for posing advice. [Kourtney] said to put my own style into the clothes that I was wearing. I was a little nervous before the shoot, but after I started taking a couple of pictures it just flowed and it was so fun."


    Kendall Jenner hits the milestone November 3, and sources tell Us to look for a special episode in which the birthday girl shops for a car -- and a belly button ring or tattoo!
    She is getting the ultimate Sweet 16 birthday present: Her own E! TV special.
    "People expect me to be a little 10-year-old," gripes the high school student and part-time model, who will no doubt have to seek permission from her parents for the piercing or ink.The new issue of Us Weekly (out now) reports that Bruce and Kris Jenner's oldest daughter will be the subject of a new E! network special detailing the weeks leading up to her 16th birthday party.
    And though it won't be as large in scale as sis Kim Kardashian's August nuptials, Jenner's bash itself is set to make for must-see TV.
    Says a source: "They are trying to line up Nicki Minaj or Kanye [West] to perform."Tell Us: Will you watch Kendall's birthday special?

    Kendall Jenner tells people how to shoot came to be the beach - and why they are excited to be a model. "I am excited to work as a model, doing what I love to do." And stay with the Kardashians star says her family on board with the decision to have the form. "It was my family are all supportive too, although my father Bruce Jenner was a bit concerned at first, because he knows I am responsible enough I will not do anything I was not willing to do, or do not want to do." May be inspired by Kendall supermodels like Cindy Crawford and Giselle, but she was not looking to grow too quickly, too. "Engage in an exchange of fire this, it was my intention never to be provocative or racy as well. Was to shoot the beach, and you are wearing beachwear. I'm happy with my age, I am not trying to rush into anything very soon. I look forward to features of all teens have to offer, Sweet 16, turning 18, and so on. "Luc Brinker, Under Kendall of the famous modeling Wilhelmina agency confirms that the catwalker beginners on the right path, and people said," Kendall exudes from such a high level of confidence and know-how for for her age. I'm sure it comes from the existence of such a large family that provide support for them is endless, and constantly encourage them shine. I think it's the most important thing that young models can be.












Blog Archive

Popular Posts